Monday 9 December 2013

Buster's Dog Boarding Stay



Home from Home Dog Boarding is extremely proud of the many positive reviews we get from our customers. We have in excess of 20,000 happy clients that have used our dog care services throughout London and the Home Counties, some of which have left glowing reviews on our testimonial pages.

Don’t just take their word for it though. We’ve been lucky enough to get a firsthand account from Buster, loyal and cherished family pet to the Brown family in Sussex.  Here’s what Buster had to stay about his recent dog boarding stay.

Dog SittingNormally when my family go away on holiday I dread arriving at the kennels for my week stay. The staff are lovely, but the dog kennels are lonely and the other dogs make me nervous. This time we arrived somewhere different and it wasn’t even a long car ride away – I heard something about dog boarding or dog sitting I think. It was a lovely house with a big front garden. The couple who were waiting for us seemed excited to meet me and I felt relaxed with them straight away.


Dog BoardingMy owners had brought my own bed, my favourite toys and loads of my usual food. They settled me in nicely and then waved goodbye. It was a lovely quiet house with a huge back garden for me to play in. I missed my own family but my dog sitters were so kind and took me for long walks every day.   

Even when I felt lonely at night time, they took my bed upstairs so that I could sleep near to them.

The week passed so quickly and I had lots of fun with my dog boarding carers. It was great to see my own family again, but I definitely won’t get so upset the next time they go away on holiday.

As you can see, Buster was more than happy with his time spent with one of our trusted dog boarding carers.  Why not give Home from Home Dog Boarding a call today and we can answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment